This is not an insurance card
How this works
|Prices and Savings
Price YOUR Meds
The sound reason to buy
through offshore pharmacies
|I transferred my prescription for skin cream
from Kiser to CVS. With the Liberty prescription card I only paid $5.43
for my prescription that normally would have cost me $22.00.
This plan is phenomenal!!
|Thanks to my Liberty membership, I saved over 73% on my sonís prescription for Wellbutrin XL, 300 mg. at Walgreens. It would have been $446.49 and with the Home Delivery it only cost me $118, a savings of $328.49! Thank you Liberty!|
|Rich; Sales Executive|
|ďMy sonís doctor wrote out a prescription for the brand name drug called Vibramycin for $422.30, 90 days. Using the internet drug search I was able to ask about alternative drugs which ended up only costing us $14.85!!Ē|
|I had to go into Rite Aid to get my prescription. The pharmacist was by herself as it was on a Sunday. I gave her my Liberty card and for some reason she couldnít get into her system. She told me to pay her for the prescription, which was $38.98 and to come back in a couple of days and she would refund me the difference. So a few days later, I went back, gave her my card and the receipt from the purchase. She refunded me back $32.66. I am so thrilled to be able to tell my own clients of my experience.|
6 Reasons People Want and Use the Liberty Rx Plan -
- Walk In and use your Liberty Rx Card for savings at 98% of all US Pharmacies and Drug Stores. This is not a discount card, it is a reduced fee-for service program with pre-negotiated pricing. We give you any rebates at point of sale that the manufacturer has for the sellers.
- US Mail Order Program included that is fast and convenient to save more money on your drugs.
- Canadian/International Mail Order Program to use if Rx is available - Get HUGE SAVINGS.
- Includes 100% of all FDA Approved Drugs even those your Health Insurance does not cover.
- FREE Doctors Prescribing Guide to help patient and Doctor find lower cost alternative drugs.
- Easy To Look Up Prices before you go to pharmacy or order through home delivery and an "800" number is provided to members for personalized price look up and help.
|Home Page||Enroll Here|